Cyril Moreau is a Senior Executive skilled at translating vision into strategies that increase revenues and then managing day-to-day operations to drive their execution. His success lies in his strength in cultivating, motivating and equipping a multicultural workforce to achieve ambitious goals.
During his tenure with Strategic Thought, Thomson Reuters Elite or Niku, Cyril improved dramatically revenues, expanded business to new continents and expanded staff. Cyril held full P&L responsibility from $8 to $25m budget.
Cyril now contributes his entrepreneurial experience, work ethic, principled decision-making and people skills to organizations that need help during turnaround, expansion and restructuration. Dedicated to continuous improvement,
REPRESENTATIVE LEADERSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Global Services Management
- Led services organization for one of the leaders in the Enterprise Risk Management Industry - Increased the services by 50% globally, retained almost 100% of our maintenance revenue from customer base and increase utilization to 65%
- Directed the Services organization of the leader in the Legal/Financial Services Software industry – grew the regional services revenue (EMEA/Asia Pac) to $16m and maintained a very high level utilization of resources 75%.
- Managed the Support organization of the leader in the Legal/Financial Services Software industry – grew the regional support revenue (EMEA/Asia Pac) to $9m and maintained a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- Managed the Services organization of one leader in the Project/Resources/Portfolio Management Software industry – exceed yearly revenue target by 130% and maintained standard utilization ratio. Positioned the company for profitable sale by Computer Associates ($350 million).
- Led the Services and Development organization of one leader in the Retail/Financial Services industry. Redefined project internal process (project management, bid, delivery and development using industry standard). Participated actively to the audit and management buyer process.
- Negotiated the sale of 2 minor Services activities of the company. Today, those new companies created at the time continue to enjoy success because of the strong foundation built over 10 years.
- Implemented a new Americas organization (Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance and Support – 15 Staff based in the US)
- Implemented a new processes and reporting
- Successfully submitted GSA schedule application
- Improved cash collection – collected $2m maintenance revenue in 3 months
- Participated actively to the audit and Management Buyer process.
- Restructured operations, sales, marketing, Finance, Human Resources and professional services team to achieve optimum performance.
- Improved dramatically revenue and EBIT for the Americas Operations (profitable for the first time)
- Cultivated strong working relationships at multiple levels with significant corporations such as Marsh, Cap Gemini and local partners (Europe & Asia).
- Acquired multi-tiered, key accounts and served as client's single point of contact for many US Defense Integrators, Financials Institutions, Major Legal Firms, Constructions and Electric/Nuclear Companies.
Marketing and Sales Management
- Directed sales and marketing activities, including trade shows, user conferencec to bolster company image and brand.
- Achieved $2.1 million in licenses revenue from key accounts and a licenses pipeline of $13m during first 6 months open-enrollment periods (350% increased)
- Developped a new sales approach and account management strategy for our Americas customers
- Negotiated new business in Australia, Singapore, Germany, France, Hong Kong, UK, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, US and Brazil.
- Expanded corporate market place and penetration
"Cyril was responsible for providing software and services which demonstrated value, ROI and commercially benefited both parties. He provides excellent support and works hard to ensure our business needs are met. From a personal perspective Cyril works with integrity, honesty and inspires confidence qualities which are often difficult to find in that industry. He is always willing to put in the extra effort to ensure problems were solved. I look forward to working with Cyril again and happy recommend him to others.”
Karl Davey, Manager: Risk Management at Leighton Contractors CPRM, Sydney, Australia
To live honestly and compassionately with the imagination and dreams that all things are possible if you really believe it and do whatever it takes to achieve it.